Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Snapped. Minnesota. Could still happen??

My dad died knowing I was taken care of. His crazy ex-wife stalked me until I was like 30. My brothers kept giving her my phone number and home address! For all I know she's still stalking me. I've gone into hiding a few times now since dad divorced her. Fucking nutjob. I'm not even her kid.

The last time I went back to MN just to visit one of my brothers, that bat shit crazy loony woman found out I was in town but just hours before my flight back to LA, and she called my brother nonstop screaming into the phone, "PUT HER ON THE PHONE!!! PUT HER ON THE PHONE!!! I HAVE TO TALK TO HER!!! I HAVE TO HEAR HER VOICE!!! I HAVE TO HEAR HER VOICE!!! PUT HER ON THE PHONE!!!

I hadn't talked to that loony nutjob in some 13 years!

Jesus Christ. My brother finally turned his cell phone off that day and raced me to airport. He was afraid. We both were!

I don't know what makes people spiral out of control like that. My dad, my aunt (her sister), and my grandma (her mom, may she rest in peace), have repeatedly apologized to me for her mental state, while my brothers still tend to their crazy mother, loyally, even to this day.

(You guys know she doesn't have any money, right?)

I'm AMAZED my family didn't end up on an episode of Snapped.

I could still end up on Forensic Files?

(Though it really wouldn't be a mystery.)

No comments:

Post a Comment