Friday, January 1, 2016

With Cum Honore (2016)

Means something else entirely in the world of academia. 

Happy New Year! 

The vibe of Plaidskirttorpedoes 2016, here it is...

I'm not a feminist, though I've been accused of being one. My new short haircut probably doesn't help. (I'm straight, I swear!) I just want to see women use common sense. It's asking a lot, I know, but it needs to be done. Women ought to think for themselves, and accept the consequences of their actions. Women need to be held accountable. We can't scream "Equal work, equal pay!" then not accept (any) responsibility after we intentionally put ourselves in situations where things will (sooner or later) knowingly go bad.

There are conditions and plights that happen beyond our control, that's what the legal system is for. BUT prevention by way of common sense is a woman's strongest ally. Use it! I don't feel sorry for women who cry after they made an obviously poor choice. 

Furthermore, I'm equally tired of seeing "Kardashian" type women being coddled by enablers like Gloria Allred. 

Man-bashing, how boring. Man-bashing is what women do when they lack the intellect to do something (anything) more with their own lives. 

Yes Mr. Darcy, I am severe on my sex. I judge women harshly. 2015 glorified women who's only campaign was attacking men thus translating, "I'm just a stupid little girl! Take care of me!"

And that simply will not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment