Friday, January 22, 2016

1 month

Tomorrow...

Since I cut off 2 1/2 feet of long time dyed black hair. I was unable to donate the hair because (the person I spoke to) said they don't accept dyed or bleached hair. Sucks. But I understand.

I'm no longer dying my hair. Done. 

TODAY (an hour ago) the hair looks like this. Its growing in more patch salt and pepper. Cool. Whatever.


 
 
 
Same day after my haircut. No white hairs yet.
 
 
 
 
 
And then the white hair started growing out...
 
 
 
 


So on the beaches this summer I'll look like THIS but not entirely platinum.

Junior platinum. Starter platinum. Platinum light. Platinum... I'm totally procrastinating doing laundry. 



 
 
 
You're going to have to "miss" my blogs for a little while. Tragic, I know. But I FINALLY got my woman-cave and will be spending the next few weeks putting it together. And by putting it together, I mean stocking it with dusty wine and a year's worth of condoms.

(I'm pretty sure I meant that the other way around.)

No comments:

Post a Comment