Sunday, January 3, 2016

Dear 742

I'm behind. I opened three emails just now and I'm done. Why? You know, when people email you... like you already know who they are... because they're (that!) important... so they don't bother introducing themselves... or bother mentioning what they do for a living... but they want to know if you're interested in "auditioning" for them, or with them... (huh??)... but they don't tell you for what, or for who, or when, or where, (not that I'm interested) but they leave their phone number to call them. Yeah. Those people. And that was enough. Sorry. I'm a grumpy old woman. But if you wanna play Bad Words With Friends, until my hair grows out... Handle: LA541

 
And...

I've cut my hair off before. Couple years ago. Remember? Here's a picture of it. It's even shorter now. And quickly turning white. You know when I said it wasn't quite platinum? I was wrong. It is.

 
 
Me in 6 months. Natural.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment