Monday, August 3, 2015

Time to call a taxi, Mr Salinger

Sexual sophisticates

Trademark! It's what I call those who "act surprise" when sexual things occur by their own ignorant doings.

"I don't know how I got pregnant?"

Interesting. And you're only 26 years old.

Pregnant women. I've been hit on by couples where she's pregnant and still having sex with other men and women. I appreciates you telling me she's pregnant. But, that's just wrong. I'm totally being judgmental here. Loud and proud. That's just wrong! Horribly fucking irresponsible.

Having kids. I don't have an answer for, "Your mom has videos of her getting gangbanged! Your mom's a whore! And your dad let her do that?!" Because if you have kids, and those videos exist, that conversation with your kid is so going to happen. I don't know what the answer to that situation is. Maybe you do. I don't. Not that there's (a lot) of videos of that nature with me in them, but some. I chose not to have kids, not only because of that, but in part.

It's all too common for people to act first, think of the consequences later. And not every consequence is yours. Some, many, consequences will be felt by your kids. Just ask all the homeless people roaming your neighborhood. Your kids will have to respond for your actions. And not every son and daughter is going to think it's cool to have sexual performers as a parents. Hopefully you have an answer.

Fixing a relationship with sex. No. Never a good idea. Sex is just sex. Fix your problems at home. Behind closed doors.

Which brings me to...

Love. If you want to show your love and affection for someone, fantastic. I'm thinking a sex/strip club probably isn't the best place to show your beloved how much you care about them. "I love you so much baby! You're my world! The sun rises and sets with you! And to prove it let's go a to a sex club where I can really adore you!"

Common sense.

Less and less people are being conscientious participants. They create all this mess, and let "other people" clean it up for them. But what happens when the "other people" don't have the answers any more? When there's too much garbage? Too much waste? Too many homeless people (for they too are someone's kid.)

What happens when there's too many problems for the "other people" to fix for you?

It is society's right to ask every leader of every industry to assume responsibility for (at least) their actions. You, more so than everyone else.

You cannot make money off people without having answers for your actions when asked, or demanded. Right, PB?

Sigmund Freud, convinced the world humans thus far unable to live up to full cerebral potential. Not even 11%.

I have a question for the medical and scientific worlds. With all your examinations of the human brain, both active and inactive, all things considered, grey matter, white matter, neurological protons, electrons, etc, I read somewhere that the wrinkles on the human brain are created by (in simple terms) thought. Every time thought is passed through the human brain "wrinkling" occurs. I've seen what the human brain looks like on medical and science shows, the brain is entirely "wrinkled". So is it not safe to say we humans use the entire brain?

Anyway,

Common sense.

Stay out of the deviant swimming pool if you're just going to pollute it with your bullshit. I'm among those tired of performing maintenance, and not being able to enjoy a lap or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment