Monday, August 3, 2015

Sex (is) just sex until explaining that to your kid

"So if sex is just sex, then I'm a product of just sex?"

I have no idea what I would tell that kid. I'd probably just try bribing my way out of it buying him/her a convertible of his/her choice.

My dad sent me to a rather large German woman OBGYN to explain sex, my body and reproduction. Is it weird that while she was in between my legs giving me a pap exam, she made the comment, "You're a very pretty girl." 

Junior high school health class curriculum included slides of aborted fetuses. Gee, that was nice.

Every man and woman is video taping their junk these days, but make no mistake, when it concerns their own kid, anyone who engages in non marital, non conventional sex, is still a villain.

Condoms. It's a law now. And we all know exactly how that happened.

It doesn't help matters when those who should (and could) open the minds of the general public behave worse than a Springer (baby daddy) episode.

Do you read the questions grown adult ask?

"Why don't they return our phone call?"

That's an adult asking that question. Not some confused 12 year old girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment