Sunday, August 9, 2015

Mr Condom, bring me a dream...

(bung, bung, bung, bung)
Make him the cutest that I've ever seen
(bung, bung, bung, bung)
Give him two lips like roses and clover
(bung, bung, bung, bung)
Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over!

My apologies to The Chordettes.

Of course (that couple) had to stress their point about using condoms, their solo male testimonial is by a very well known and for many years advertised bisexual male (who is now lying about his "straight" sexuality, either that or he found God, oh please just be lying about your sexuality!) and also for many years he openly admits to cheating on his wife.

Bravo that couple using condoms. I did one safety measure better though. When he contacted me, after a brief chat with him I said, "No". My condom wins!

*Cue Rocky theme song!*

No comments:

Post a Comment