Wednesday, March 4, 2020

SS Tuesday (UPDATE Vegas coronavirus!)

MARCH 5, 2020 1:44pm


The Southern Nevada Health District issued a statement that the first case of coronavirus, presumptive positive, has entered Las Vegas. 

A man, 50 years old, and his child, returned from their visits to Washington State, and Texas, with presumptive positives and are now under quarantine.



Part II of SS Sunday.

Blog: SS SUNDAY

Ohmmmm.

I finished Ryan.

MY RYAN DRAWING ON TWITTER

Now working on a story line for ghost cat. I'm turning him into an illustration.

HE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY

SO HARD FOR IT HONEY

YOU BETTER TREAT HIM RIGHT

(Sigh)

SS Tuesday, brought mental destroyers, howitzers, avengers, and the wrath of God.

Basic math-inept grocery stores. Dancing zombies. Racists. Misogynists. Political scream-o's. Perverted creepy old white dudes. Dogs chasing Buddy. Cat friendly drug dealers. Cops investigating abandoned cars. -- It was more Vegas than Vegas. And it was more than I could take in one day, sober.

I spent three days trying to convince corporate grocery store personnel that 12 plus 10 does not equal 32. But ya know. Math. I finally gave up. Some people just don't math.

I really wish the creepy old white man who lives beneath me would stop talking to me. Every time he sees me his 80 year old dick gets hard and fucking gross, and he insists on freaking me out by talking to me. Hello, goodbye, nice weather we're having, have a nice day. Those are the only words you should say to me.

I'm moving.

I thought he was just a nice normal old man BUT NO he's the John Wayne Gacy of Las Vegas with sciatica, gum disease, and early stage dementia.

I understand elderly abuse. I don't condone it, obviously. I understand it.

"Can I text you sex messages?"

What? No!

"Did you block my number?"

No. But I will if you text me sex messages again. That's not why I gave you my number! I thought you were a nice old man. I was trying to be neighborly you fucking freak show.

"But I want to send you dirty texts. I enjoy it. It's fun for me."

It's not fun for me!

"But it's fun for ME."

I don't like it. Do not do it again. Do not send me sex messages.

"But it's a fantasy."

I don't care. How old are you? 80?

"What? No! I'm 72."

Um. No. You look way worse than my dad when he was 74 and dying of cancer. Someone told me you were 80.

"Someone told you I was 80? Well that's just rude."

Yeah. 80. They said you were 80.

"I'm not 80! That's rude. .... Can you believe how ugly that maintenance woman is. What's with her spikey red hair? What an ugly woman."

Huh. Interesting. You're old and decrepit with hardly any bottom teeth.

"And that coronavirus. Nasty. Just nasty. You can't trust them Chinese. Never could."

Um.

"And why do people in this building have kids!"

Are they not supposed to?

"This building manager is an absentee manager. She doesn't care. Kids aren't supposed to live here! She doesn't care. ... And that black guy who lives across from you slams doors at all hours of the night! Don't you hear it?"

It doesn't bother me.

"And he's got some black woman girlfriend coming and going at all hours of the night with him! Making all that noise!"

I really don't notice it.

"How do you not notice it?!"

He's a cool guy. I don't care. Doesn't bother me.

"And this other guy down there has kids! No one's supposed to have kids in this building!"

Christ. I'm going now. Please die in your sleep.

Anyyyyyway....

Whitney Houston's holigram has a residency at the Flamingo. Her holigram. Tickets are upwards to $99 per. In case there was any doubt about corporate greed in Las Vegas, no live performances by actual people, sub Whitney Houston's goddamn holigram.

Have you ever watched any PITCH MEETING on YouTube? Omg it's the best. I love this guy.

WONDER WOMAN pitch meeting

I love the first Wonder Woman movie. Can't wait to see the new one. This YouTube is just funny.

Laugh. You gotta laugh or they win.

No comments:

Post a Comment