Tuesday, December 19, 2017

It's not him. Trust me.


Sorry that's not my friend. He's not on Twitter. And he wouldn't call himself Aramis even if he was. You can find him on FB under his real name. Both of us. My Aramis is 6'2, 6'3, brown/brown, GQ very good looking, muscular, 36 year old white farm boy from Wisconsin. I began calling him Aramis back in 2014 when he started growing out his beard, looking like a pasty-ass white version of Santiago Cabrera, in (TV series) THE MUSKETEERS. I explain his nick-name waaaay back in this BLOG: AUGUST 2014 

Secondly, Aramis is a computer engineer. All of my friends have real jobs/careers. I’m the only wayward artist in our group.

Not that it matters, and take no offense, but you guys are in two very different occupations. If Aramis ever were to contact you he would use his real name. I call him Aramis here only. Nowhere else. Now you know why. 

We don't hide. My face is all over this blog. Our faces are all over FB. He doesn't have Twitter. I just got back on Twitter, SimoneG5000. My face is all over that too. Email me there, or here at simone_gordon@yahoo.com. 

If you have something to say, say it. To me. Not on social media. That drives me crazy. 

Sorry I have no idea who that other guy is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment