Saturday, November 11, 2017

NEVER forget

The good guys. The real heros. I celebrate real MEN. Our military men, our policemen, our firemen, and those men who run, and ran towards danger to help others. Compared to the human population as a whole, you men are WAY too few and far in between. 

If it wasn't for my loved ones, and the AMAZING people I've met out here in Vegas, I would never have been able to start over. Thank you!

Good guys don't get enough credit.

I'm tired of listening to Hollywood women bitch about their casting couch sexual harassment. Have you been reading their bullshit? No bitch. Sexual harassment has been going on for generations. Someone grabbed your pussy? Welcome to the REAL world. That kind of shit happens to REAL women every day. I'm done feeling sorry for these Hollywood twats. Jesus Christ, Rose McGowen, can you tweet one more time how sexual harassment happened to YOU. And how it effected YOU. And how YOU shouldn't have to tolerate sexual harassment. And why those who hurt YOU should get 86'd out of Hollywood for hurting YOU. Hey I know, tell us another story about YOU. What a bunch of phonies.

You know I'm right, Angela.

So...

I'm grateful for the good men I've met out here.

Any time. Don't hesitate to call. I don't forget the people who were good to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment