Sunday, November 27, 2016

Turberculosis

That was the skin test & why they did X-Rays. I've been exposed to TB but do not have TB, obviously or we wouldn't have worked together. Some time, somewhere I breathed the same air as someone infected with TB. Chances are they didn't even know they had TB.

Dude, they can find everything and anything in your body now. After my car accident the X-Ray tech said, "Your jaw pops when you talk and chew, doesn't it."

It does.

Remember when smallpox made a brief come-back! Everyone was running out and getting vaccinated! Weren't we vaccinated for that as kids? Up until the 80's, right?

It's a shame. I love certain play but...

Too afraid these days.

You have Shingles to look forward to. I've already had it.

How fucked up is it that all humans have the Shingles virus in them even after chickenpox our bodies are like "Hell no! There's more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment