Thursday, November 10, 2016

How many days until you get a grip?

Just curious. Calexit? Really? I thought you guys were moving to Canada? What happened to Canada?? I was looking forward all year to you guys moving to Canada, and then my rent going down! I mean, my rent is extremely low because I know the property owner, but... I wouldn't mind if it was lower! Plus less congestion at the beach. Less traffic. Cleaner air. Don't be so quick to abandon your Canada plan. That's a good plan!

Democrats abandoning their political "honorary" posts, are like LA Trump protesters blocking traffic for being a blue Democratic state and agreeing with them. Morons. Furthermore those positions will just get filled by hungry up and comers, possibly now Republican, so really you're just further fucking yourself. I love to masturbate too only when I do it I don't end up unemployed.

Canada's looking pretty nice now isn't it!

I'll help you pack.

It's interesting watching CA freak out, and yet my Thursday stayed the same as all the Thursdays when Obama was president.... When Bill Clinton was president.... It's just Thursday.

Calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment