Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SICK CITY - The End

I haven't dedicated myself to a book like this in years. Loved every page,
even the Acknowledgements.

SICK CITY by Tony O'Neill
 

Brilliant.

All I can to add to that is,

WTF do you have against Asians!!

In SICK CITY Asians didn't even make junkie/prostitute status!! You made the girl with one arm a stripper!! A stripper!! She's got one arm, Tony!! One arm! Have you ever seen a stripper with only one arm working at Crazy Girls?? Not that there's anything wrong with a one arm stripper, but the Asians in your book, one is a beautiful transgender. What, an Asian girl can't be beautiful without a penis?? I'm so screwed. Like it isn't hard enough for me as it is! 

And another Asian you wrote about about may as well be this guy!! Although I do admit he does make some catchy songs. And there was nothing quite like witnessing a bunch of half naked sweaty sex starved anxious people on a makeshift dance floor bouncing "the pony" to Gangnam Style on a Saturday night swingers party. 

Ok you know, I was going to go all "race hater" on you, totally call you out, but please, how about a little equality in your next book? That's all I ask. Asian. Junkie. Prostitute. An Asian junkie prostitute teacher playing "chopsticks" with one of her underage female students. Know what I'm saying? 

I would totally make a white guy a serial killer in one of my stories. (Statistically most serial killers are white guys but fiddle-dee-dee that's besides the point!!) Equality!!

No need to be gentle. We can take it.

Hey,

Look,

We all make mistakes,

You're forgiven.

Now,

Please excuse me for a minute while I defuse a very delicate situation among the Asian communities... 


Abort mission!! Abort mission!!

Key in torpedo cease fire code!! 
(Alpha!! - Bravo!! - Niner!! - Charlie!! - Delta!! - Echo!! - Poo Poo Foxtrot!!)

Ix-nay the An-play!!

"The Peking ducks fly south for the winter!!" I repeat "The Peking ducks fly south for the winter!!"


Wow. That could have been messy.

I hope to meet you some day.

Discreetly of course,

I mean... Because... you know.

Until you straighten things out with the Asians.

If you need some inspiration my phone number is (310) 45....

No comments:

Post a Comment