Saturday, May 19, 2018

Viva Las Vegas!

There’s like 20 police outside my apartment right now. It seems my upstairs neighbor called 911 on her boyfriend regarding domestic abuse. There’s K9 dogs and (seriously!) 20 police outside my door! 

The guy was on his phone talking to someone outside my living room window just prior. He was telling (whoever) that him and his GF have lived here for a couple months, and that they just got into a giant fight resulting in her calling 911. The police got here super fast. He barely finished saying 911 over the phone when police were yelling at him to get off the phone and get on the ground. They yelled at him to get on the ground three times, and then the K9 dogs started barking. Then like 15 more police officers ran past my window and up the stairs. 

Thankfully I’m working tonight. It’s only 12:17pm and there’s already drama with a bunch of police presence. Whoooooo. Viva Las Vegas! Viva! Viva! Las Vegas!

(Sigh) I miss Venice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment