Thursday, May 24, 2018

Total Internet rando's

I tried Bumble. Women are in charge of starting conversations on Bumble. Heads up ladies, don’t talk Trig or cannibalism. Guys don’t dig either.

Bumble is a typical swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, and maybe swipe right on accident or if you like his pictures. And then if he likes your pictures back he swipes right, the girl gets notified, and then the girl is in charge of starting the conversation. Aaaaaand that’s where I lose everyone.

So. Uh. Hey. Hi. Hello. Hey there.

Um

Good afternoon.... ?

Nice weather we're having... ?

Yeah. No.

Bummer, one of the two guys from Match I like is on Bumble, but he’s all into extreme snowboarding, deep sea diving with sharks while they mate, plus sky diving off Mount Fuji-San, and wrestling giant alligators off the Floridian coast.

Good lawd.

I was just thinking a glass of wine or two and maybe a little stranger danger before midnight


I’m not Johnny Dangerous enough for the men on a website called Bumble. Damn. Better up my danger game. Anyone know where I can get some trichloromethane and an IV drip?

Relax. I’m kidding.

Anywho...

I was talking with one guy who lived in Summerlin, but I guess I didn’t respond fast enough to a few of his texts so he played the, “Ok then. Good luck. Take care.” card.

Bye. Drama.

The whole point of texting is to not be pressured into a whole conversation like over the telephone.

You text.

They text.

It’s a leisurely thing among strangers. No pressure.

I like pilots. My loaner husband is a pilot, and I had a pilot friend who also lived on the west side when I lived in Venice.

Pilots are cool.

Good times.

I’m off again tomorrow.

Just an FYI...

I’m 10-15 minutes from McCarran Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment