Friday, July 4, 2014

With Liberty and Justice for all

I think Kenny Rogers did the voice over for all the walk signs.

I miss WEHO. Now every time someone cat-calls and whistles, I routinely look around for the gay hot guy and find nothing. Which is more irritating than anything else. The ratio of straight hot guy eye candy vs. gay hot guy eye candy... there's no contest.

Lost 20 year old drunk "nephews" slumped down in between the ice machine and nearing wall, need I.D. code chip injections, like pets, but with GPS. Found another lost "nephew" this morning passed out along my bank's ATM pathway.

The 30 second "marathon sex" we thought our neighbors were having, turned out to be some little kid with a speech impediment.

Military personnel. Cops. Pilots. Firemen. I have a newfound lust for men in uniform. Lucky for me it's 4th of July!

Last night I had a cocktail with bacon in it. I better not get Gout. Keeping an eye on my big toes.

Fry those assholes. Both of them. They murdered their kid.

Hopefully Hurricane Arthur turns out to be a happy wealthy drunk just looking for love in all the wrong places. 

Apparently not many women in jogging pants use them to (actually) jog in, around these parts. It seems the Jockey label combined with a ponytail and no make up, is the look prostitutes are going for these days, assumes the men who are looking for them.    

To the girl screaming at her cute boyfriend last night, calling him a "moron" and a "loser" for not wanting to drink and drive - if you're done with him send him up to my room, asap!

Going to see fireworks tonight. Hopefully the kind that explode in the sky into beautiful colors.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment