Monday, July 14, 2014

4 Guys. 4 cups.

They're getting their testosterone tested. This is what straight men do. They compete for everything, even their testosterone level. Actually this is where fights among straight men end up, at the doctor's office getting their testosterone level tested. I'm getting mine tested too. Why not? How funny! I feel sorry for the guy who has lower testosterone level than me! You will never live it down. Never. Never. Never.  

Though I'm not entirely sure it's your spit they want in the cups. You might want to Google that so there's no surprises at the doctor's office. I don't mind getting poked with a needle but if it's more than twice someone's getting me ice cream afterwards!

Fabian introduced me to Tinder.

"You should get on it."

I'm not on Facebook so I can't use it, but the guys pictures are awesome!

"Don't like any of them! Not on my phone! Just look and pass."

Okay! Okay!  Don't worry. I'm sure the guy hand feeding the baby Jaguar with a baby bottle, wearing a Train concert t-shirt, camped somewhere remote in Central America with no running water, isn't interested in getting laid or he wouldn't have posted this picture! 

"It's just a hook-up site."

Are you sure?? This other guy is hang-gliding over Mount Kerinci, he says, "A fundraiser glide for the preservation of the Sumatran Tiger."

"That's in Indonesia."

Who cares! It's Tinder!

Leave it up to human beings to take a simple thing and make it complicated... again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment