Friday, July 18, 2014

Does this mean you don't want to cuddle?

I don't wait. If I don't have to wait I'm not going to. It's not that I'm impatient, I just hate waiting. If it's a beautiful day out and I want to play in the sun, I'm not going to wait 3 hours for someone to get back to me. A no response IS a response. No worries. We'll hook up next time. All good.

But then,

There are people who want you to wait. They want you to want to wait. Because it means something. I don't know what it means, but it means something... to them.

So my afternoon has to be ruined because you need me to make you feel something?

No.

It's like blah-hoo and Google. I have one Google account, and like ten different blah-hoo accounts, it's how I communicate with people from CL when I'm really horny and surfing baseball bat sized... refrigerators.

And you know my refrigerator emails are pretty damn hot. I write full-knowing blah-hoo reads my emails. I'm a pervert/exhibitionist that way. You're welcome. I don't blame you. I would read my emails too!

Does Google get jealous? I don't think so. I think he's just happy I'm not shaking the bed at 3am. ;) 

I think we have the same destination, we just arrive to it differently. At different times. Hopefully at different times! 

For me, today, tomorrow, whenever. I go when I want. When it's comfortable. When it feels good. That's the joy of being independent. If today isn't working, maybe tomorrow, next week, next month, next year?

And then there are people who just can't walk away. They have to beat a thing down into a bloody pulp. Create all this mess and drama. Scary really.

Po'tato, potat'o?  

I know,

Lets just get a drink, a few lap dances, and agree to keep the conversation light next time. Politics. Money. Religion. You know. Things we'll definitely agree on!

No comments:

Post a Comment