Friday, November 15, 2013

Ginger Kitty

My friend, after surgery, feeling his mortality, felt the need to make his last will and testament. -- Who by the way is thankfully doing great on the mend!

Since I've known, loved, and taken care of his cat since the cat was a little kitten, my friend asked if (God forbid!) in the event of his death, will I take the cat in an official capacity, meaning name me in his will as the cat's new human.

Of course I said yes. I'm honored he asked. I know what pets mean to people. I've had pets, and after losing my last cat, I decided not to have any more pets until I'm older and perhaps life slows down a bit. But I understand my friend wants to know his beloved cat will be in good, safe, loving hands.

This is the little Ginger Pussy,

I saw he was slipping off the bed, and I know I probably should have helped him rather than scramble to find my cell phone to take a picture, but c'mon that's funny!

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!"


   



Yes, this Ginger Pussy always has a home. And I will continue to love him as I always have. You have my word.




No comments:

Post a Comment