Saturday, November 30, 2019

I'm alive?

Hooray I've been verified. Someone last October looked me up. But why does it say, "No current address"

I live in Vegas. Two years. Filled out employment tax info and filed taxes with my current address. I've gotten mail here. I've lived in the same apartment for the past 15 months. On the plus side I'm reportedly alive (albeit barely). It's a slow painful excruciating death. So there's that. Furthermore, who are all these people I'm supposedly related to? Have worked with? Are friends with? I don't know any of these people. Ha. Interesting.

And why is my last phone number on file from before I was married? Before 2002? At least they got my ex-husband's name correct. Apparently he now lives in Kansas or Kentucky. Might have been Arkansas. I wasn't really paying attention to that part.

Oh wait. No. There is a current address on file. It's from 2007 when my ex and I separated for a short time. Crackerjack verify!

P.S. I never lived in San Diego. Might want to delete that from your verify records also. Oye. Then again, if it's on the internet it must be true.

Return of the tramp stamp.

Tramp stamp, next generation.

My tramp stamp is my AARP number. Adding to that my senior home address I'll soon be living in. Under that address it's going to read, "check pulse before returning" and under that it's going to read, "do not resuscitate". It will be my best tattoo ever. Glorious. 

Dear Santa, OMG cat claw socks
https://youtu.be/AbkVI_69P_g

So I guess blackface is the only news story worth reporting these days eh? Belgium? Really CNN? I totally forgot that was a country... somewhere. Waffles. That's all I got.

How about reporting racism in our country. I resigned from a job I liked in part because racism was permitted there. A guy I worked with, white, Vegas, bought a bunch of Confederate flag bandanas and passed them around to fellow Hispanic and black coworkers. Complaints were filed. Nothing. He wasn't reprimanded. Still has a job. Like nothing happened. But no. You're right. Let's talk about Belgium.

And people wonder why I stay home on the weekends? Fuck dating in Vegas. I have to go all the way to Summerlin just for books with actual words in them.

Ok. Back to drawing.

In the process of posting this blog I saw my George Uhl blog had been read many times in the last 12 hours. Wait, there's two blogs about George Uhl? I must investigate. Shamefully, I had to look up who that was. Oh how times they are a'changing.

Plaidskirttorpedoes. 7 years. Good lord. One might think I was serving a life prison sentence, losing my mind. Close.

Hey Smithsonian website, please be more mobile friendly. Awesome. Thanks in advance. 

Yours sincerely,
Inmate #80942

No comments:

Post a Comment