Monday, February 25, 2019

The gangster of love

I have re-entered the dating world. You would think at my age men would have matured a little since we were in our 20’s but NO, not all men. Yesterday a seemingly nice man, Vegas real estate mogul in his 50’s, talked me into meeting him very early for breakfast even after I said I got zero sleep the night before. Breakfast was nice. We met for 2 hours. Typical breakfast date. I intended seeing him again UNTIL he did this from 11pm to 4am last night. He text me I think that’s 17/18 times and called (what is that) 10 times!  Wow 🙀🤭 It never occurred to him at 11pm I might have been sleeping! And he has a 23 year old daughter. Is this your dad? 🤬




I like how he says he’s done but then keeps texting. Remind you of anyone?

“And another thing!” 

This nutjob is the second man I went out on a date with. The first man I went out with was very nice. He just moved to Vegas a month ago. We went to Binions steakhouse had a few cocktails and nice dinner, made out in the car in front of my apartment building. Typical first date stuff I guess. I haven’t dated since 2002. 

And that’s why I use kik, Rachel! That’s why I use kik! 

No comments:

Post a Comment