Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Thirsty!

Thirst Tweets!

I’ve had this talk with many people. Is it the accent? These guys are awesome! Gerard Butler sounds like he would be so much fun to hang with! 

Is it the accent?? 

Jon Cena was BORING.

These guys were great! 😂

Thirst tweets! 

Henry Cavill



Richard Madden




Gerard Butler 😂😭 He’s great!



When I’m working from home I watch a lot of YouTube, mess around on Facebook, read funny tweets. It’s probably good I don’t always work from home or I would never know how to use a knife and fork ever again.

*Dear Facebook, 

I ain’t scared! Please go into my bank account and pay a few bills, then text Aramis and give him the address to Derek’s Thailand beauty spa. Aramis is in Japan right now, but you already know that. And then can you do me a favor and please find my 9x12 sketch pad? 


You can sell my info based on my clicks, but hand to god if dog poo shows up at my door, we’re going to have a sit-down! 

PS. Thanks for the humor, finding me gigs, long lost childhood friends, and sex. You’ve done far more for my life than any other website.☝🏻



No comments:

Post a Comment