Monday, December 17, 2018

Bitch I dare you. All of you.

Do a face-forward positive bare essential tutorial. 🤨 

Many of you are too young to remember this but for many years the American beauty staple for women was 5’7, blonde, blue eyes, skinny, and large breasts. This went on for yeeeaars. Which might have spelled disaster for me, but luckily I had a great foundation of friends, community, strong father figures, and an open mind to be unpopular and do my own thing, OTHERWISE I possibly could have spiraled down into self loathing. 

Girl, it’s not our job to make you, or complete you, but I’m not letting almost 50 years experience being a girl grown into woman, go to waste.

I see this trend happening again, where the beauty staple is now gross amounts of almost unrecognizable full coverage daily makeup. This trend is prominent especially among young women. If you LOVE being a woman, than be a woman. Be the best woman you can be. I’ll celebrate that with you. Absolutely! 

But if you HATE being a man, or if you HATE being Asian, or if you HATE being brunette, or if you HATE being a woman, that’s just HATE being. Don’t hate being! 

You’re beautiful with tons of potential as you are, today, now. If those around don’t see that, if those around you don’t celebrate your potential, than it’s time to surround yourself with healthier/happier people. 


Act from LOVE, I’ll support you, defend you, and embrace you! ❤️ #Noh8

No comments:

Post a Comment