Saturday, September 29, 2018

’notherfucker

No, I still don’t understand. Why couldn’t the eagles take the ring to Mordor? 

There I go again. Thinking. I’m trying to quit. Do they make a patch? 

Who cares I still love all the LOTR movies.

No seriously, why couldn’t the eagles take the ring to Mordor? 

Yesterday I stepped outside around noon to find my street blocked off by two squad cars and yellow tape. More specifically to find my street blocked off by yellow tape from the start of my building, until the end of my building. Um. Ok. What happened? 

No. Wait. I don’t want to know.

“Just stay on the sidewalk ma’am.” Instructed one police officer. “You can walk down the street. Just stay on the sidewalk.”

There’s a thrift store across the street from me where I picked up a few used DVD’s. 

This Kavanough fiasco is ridiculous. 

Kavanaugh drank heavily? Oh no. Oh me. Oh my. Whatever shall we do?!

I don’t trust people who don’t drink. Life is a pile of shit, flies, and corpses just waiting for yours. If you don’t drink that means you’re either on drugs, or you’re too crazy to know life sucks most of the time. Ergo we drink just to tolerate each other. No? Just me? Fine. I drink so I can tolerate you. Coping skills. 

I’ve lived a long time on my own. So many women pluck guys at random and think they can shape and mold them into perfection. Truth is, I want me. Just me. Because equality means more to me than anything else a man has to offer. I can do it all on my own. Been doing it on my own for years. I’ve encountered many o’ things no woman (person) should ever encounter but it is what it is. What do I need a guy for? I don’t. But if one day I meet someone I actually want, but therein lies the question. What do I want? I want me. 

I’m good to people until they give me reason not to be, and then my pretty lacy white lady gloves come off. 

I can take a hit. 

I can get my hands real dirty.

My words will burn you hotter than hellfire. 

Oh the boys I’ve made cry.

It’s a skill.

Politician’s daughter. You know.

On the other hand, I can write beautiful words, inspire a generation, and draw glorious pictures. 

Still 

In the end

It’s just shit, flies and corpses.

I am reminded of that old pirate sage Captain Jack Sparrow: “The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't. But pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?”


If not, I’m perfectly fine letting you drown. 

We all die someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment