Friday, June 29, 2018

Welcome to the stage

What brings you to the mountain?

“Back child support payments.”

I hear ya. What a hassle. So what brings you to the mountain? 

“Murder. I mean mean redrum. No. I mean murder. I mean SUSPECTED murder.”

Right. Innocent until proven guilty.

“Ok, so what brings YOU to the mountain?” They ask.

Democrats 

“Oooooh. Daaaamn.”

I know, right?

I lived among California Democrats for a very long time. The bleediest bloody hearts of all Democrats. Murderers and deadbeat dads are nothing compared to those types of Democrats.

PURGE!!! 

If America didn’t want a full scale PURGE, than bloody rip and tear horror movies like SAW wouldn’t receive the financial backing to make SAW II, SAW III, and SAW IV, (furthermore) PURGE, THE PURGE, THE PURGE: ANARCHY, THE PURGE: ELECTION YEAR, THE FIRST PURGE, and THE PURGE tv series. 

Get it? 

People fantasize about not only making murder legal for 12 hours a year, they also fantasize about kidnapping strangers and forcing them to mutilate themselves or die violently in their abducted human death traps. 

Tess Thompson Talley

PURGE!!! 

I’m watching ‘The Galapagos Affair’ on Netflix, and let me just say, if all those people invaded MY island after I toiled to make that island beautiful and livable, they would have encountered PURGE style boobytraps!

Does anyone else see a likeness between Galapagos and tv show Giligan’s Island? 

Some people put cameras everywhere. Not me. Nope. You go through my things, there’s a chance you’re going to lose a finger or an eye the moment you open my closet.

When I was a kid we had toys like Build A Better Mousetrap. The game where you constructed a physical series of cause and events to capture the plastic man. For ages five and older. 

Our childhood games made you build, create, think, use stratagem. 

Only greedy simpletons wanted to buy Park Place & Park Ave., then put hotels on those properties and bankrupt fellow players in one swift move. Game over. But what fun is that? When you could buy smaller property all over the Monopoly board and slowly bleed people dry, you know, like a real landlord. 

I thought erector sets were pretty cool. We had a rather impressive imitation glass and steel set. But then I got wise. Buildings made of glass and steel usually turn into corporate business buildings and banks. No thanks.

If games today depict training for actual life, than zombies are real, and being a serial murderer is an art form.

Republicans and tweets by rap artists are the last thing Democrats need to worry about. 

PURGE!!

It seems to already be happening. Be careful what you start Democrats. But you won’t. Because you’re Democrats. All emotion, no brains. You never think things through. No one goes down alone. Not ever.

All the world is a stage, my friends. It’s no place to seek the truth.

FYI, Curtis Jackson III, is way more badass sounding than 50 Cent. Just saying. 

Life. 

I’ve never been stung by a bee, and I’ve never had poison ivy. Why? Because I respect nature. See how that works? 

For simple sheep; and such are daffodils 
With the green world they live in; and clear rills
That for themselves a cooling covert make 
'Gainst the hot season; the mid-forest brake, 
Rich with a sprinkling of fair musk-rose blooms: 
And such too is the grandeur of the dooms

—A Thing Of Beauty. Keats

Some people stay in the game. 

Some quit. 


Be seeing you.















No comments:

Post a Comment