Monday, June 18, 2018

The X in NEXT!

Trust me, when your ex asks how you’re doing, I answer as though he’s concerned about MY well being, not yours. I tell him I think the guy you’re dating now is a fucking dick, and that I don’t understand how she dumped you for him!!!

How can you have sex with THAT. It’s very confusing to me like when beautiful people murder each other. I can’t even rationalize it. 

He’s one of those guys who sweeps the floors and changes the lightbulbs at the mechanic’s garage, but still struts around and calls himself a mechanic even though he’s the maintenance man who doesn’t have a clue how to change a car battery.

There’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a maintenance man, so long as you take pride in BEING a maintenance man, instead of strutting around faking being a mechanic, which he’s not.

And another thing, fuck machismo!

Flexing your bicep doesn’t make you a man. 

I’m just being honest, girl. Unlike YOU who talked nonstop shit about my ex AFTER we broke up. As if that was any help. 

I don’t like Aramis’s girlfriend either. No one does. But he’s still our guy, so, like the relatives we hate seeing at Christmas, just smile and spike her drink with chloroform. 

I’m kidding. 


Vodka works just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment