Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Is Gloria Allred, defending her?

She wants to withdraw her lawsuit with the option to refile later on, AND she wants him to pay for her attorney fees?? Ha!!!

Well if it's anything like my experience it'll go something like this...

(The judge addressing my ex's lawyer) "Why are you back in my courtroom I already ruled on this matter?"

"We want the defendant (me) to pay Plaintiff's (his) attorney fees."

There was approximately two seconds of sheer utter silence before my lawyer and I laughed, and laughed, and laughed!!

It's great being sued for money by people who then want you to also pay for their attorney fees.

NO of course he wasn't awarded attorney fees.

That morning in court cost me four months rent but on the plus side it's become a running gag. "And don't forget attorney fees!"

No comments:

Post a Comment