Thursday, October 8, 2015

Yes it's true

A million years ago, when I was 18 years old, I registered as a member of the Republican Party, where I comfortably remain today.

I am a "liberal/fiscal" conservative.

But a conservative, nonetheless.

Have I always voted Republican? That's none of your business, my friends!

I don't consider myself a Republican. Every person should have a shot at a decent existence... It's the selfish/irresponsible choices of what people do with their opportunities that piss me off... For example, why are you having children? What in your life says, "I can give my kid an amazing life! The best education. A comfortable home. Security. And afford to send them off to become a healthy successful intelligent individual"... Or are you just expecting us to raise your kid?

That and, you have to register under a political party and, every Democrat I talk politics with just assumes the "blame everyone but us" position.

No comments:

Post a Comment