Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Exactly. Hey guys, remember when

Some crazy female fan stole Dmitry Nikolaev's testicles? Then dumped him in a bus stop!

Ashley Madison, doesn't sound so bad now, does it!

That crazy woman lead Nikolaev, to believe they were going to have sex, spiked his drink, took him to her sauna, made out with him until he passed out, then stole his testicles! He woke up in a bus stop, bleeding!

You could have had your testicles stolen!

Is Dmitry Nikolaev, still married?

Initially he didn't want to tell his wife his nuts had been stolen.

Umm...

I think she would eventually notice.

FYI: I've read a million medical books! I saw that messed up quasi-snuff film of that guy turning his testicles into a vagina. Wow! Also, I saw the movie 'Hard Candy' with Ellen Page. Furthermore, Lorena Bobbitt, 1993! Need I say more??

My point: if ever I, or any females, ever say to you, "Hello. I'm a fan. Want to meet me for a drink and make out in my sauna?" (And yes, I do have a sauna!) Just say NO!!! Stay with your wife!!! Don't be like Dmitry Nikolaev, and wake up in a bus stop with your testicles missing!

My point: You don't know me. When people write, "We/I really want to meet you!" Initially my reaction is; why?? You don't know me. I'm already afraid of you. You sound a little too excited and eager! Plus, you don't know me! I could steal your testicles! What the hell is wrong with you people?

Sounding overly happy, eager, and/or excited to meet, scares me.

Just be normal.

Pussy heroin.

Did they ever catch that woman???

(Simone) afraid.

Time to update my mace.

No comments:

Post a Comment