Sunday, July 26, 2015

Im a Bond Girl

A Gold Bond girl, that is.

I've reached that stage of grieving where now I must run, like Forrest Gump. Since losing my oldest (childhood) friend, Rick, and my dad, both to cancer, I've begun training for next year's LA Marathon.

I run. But at the most 5 miles a day, 5 days a week.

Its a challenge. I've changed 90% of my bad fun habits, for entirely fucking boring ones.

Aside from my body "leaning" itself out due to training, diet, and increased mileage per run, and losing my boobs. Why am I losing my boobs! Do men lose dick size when losing weight??

And so now there's issues with my feet...

Heat rash. Athletes feet. And fungus prevention due to heat rash and athlete's foot.

Mmm sexy! Don't be jealous!

I have no clue why I'm doing this. I just am. It just needs to be done.

Arrogant, self centered gym whores, don't write me. Your compliments mean nothing to me. I still don't like you. I'm training, but for a good cause.

Cure cancer!

p.s.

I still love curvy women with meat one their bones! Don't worry I'm freakishly strong. I can handle it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment