Tuesday, November 18, 2014

EATING RAOUL for breakfast

Back in Los Angeles (for now) where I work And by "work" I mean where I make money, deal with with unstable dysfunctional friends and/or their unstable dysfunctional partners, and sift through the daily bullshit thicker than July smog.

Weather. Work. That keeps me coming back.

And,

I get to catch up on my movies, and wine tasting.

Enemy
Philomena
Kill Your Darlings
America
The invisible woman
The Lone Ranger
Maleficent

'America', was terrible. I shut it off after 10 minutes. It's pretty much a "white people suck" movie.

White people bitching about colored people. Colored people bitching about white people. You're all stupid. Wait. Did I put the apostrophe in the right place?

And,

Daniel Radcliffe. Respect. His Ginsberg, was brilliant. He made Ginsberg so much cooler than he deserves, but I love that actors still go above and beyond for their projects, like Theron, in 'Monster'.

And,

I liked 'The Lone Ranger'. Why didn't people like this movie?

Hence, therefore, and, too,

Whatever,

Fuck it

If you get a chance, read Jon Stewart's, Reddit. Love that guy. I don't always agree with his politics but he's brilliant. Stewart's Reddit, is the best I've read. Tied for second are the ex-Knight from Medieval Times, and the employee from the self proclaimed "ghetto McDonalds". Ha. Good times.

I was disappointed how terribly boring Rob Zombie's Reddit, was. Then again this is the guy who said the skate park next to his house in CT was too loud. And moved.

Too loud?

Tuesdays are my days off. It's the only designated day I keep for myself. Currently I'm doing laundry. Jealous? I know you are. Then I'm going to call on my long time angry dyke hairdresser to see if she's available for a cut.

Aaaaand then,

Probably see a movie. Nightcrawler, I'm sure.

Aaaaand then, hit a wine bar, I'm sure.

Once upon a time "magnum" meant something more to me than 1.5 liters if wine... but these days in Los Angeles... 1.5 liters of wine sounds fantastic to me.

There's an open bottle of Decoy, siting in front of me right now...

But I'm doing laundry.

I don't drink and launder anymore. Not since "the incident".

Oh,

And it's only 9:07am.

One day that won't matter anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment