Thursday, October 2, 2014

French tutor

I'm on this website for those seeking tutoring. I want/need to learn French and Italian (later on, Spanish.)

I've just written two French tutors. One born and raised in France, the other an American who studied academically in France for a number of years, fluent French speaking.

My main interest in learning French and Italian is to be able to first and foremost converse in both countries on subjects of art, wine, and literature. It is a small investment that will last the remainder of my life. Not only in regards to return visits from here until then, when my final years are upon me, I plan on riding a bicycle through Europe until I just can't peddle anymore. Romantic, perhaps. But it's how I wish to die. I worked in an elderly care facility. I'm determined not to die in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment