Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stateland Cabernet Sauvignon

 
It's another BevMo! weekend.
 
One bottle of Stateland Cab $20. Second bottle $.05.
 
Who needs El Dorado Wine Tasting? 
 

So this book I'm reading is just awesome! Twentynine Palms by Daniel Pyne

I've now learned Jack's underage sidekick is only 14 years old.

AND,

Not only are two branches of law enforcement after Jack because they think he's murdered his ex lover and her two kids, AND not only is his best friend after him for boinking his wife, AND not only did someone drown his cat in the toilet (motherfuckers!), AND not only does he have the underage sidekick hanging around with him who is only 14 years old...

Jack, the handsome actor, nonetheless has the presence of mind to show up on his new movie set where he has a small bit role playing a priest.

Priorities, babe! Priorities!

I would go out tonight but nothing is catching my eye, plus I've (once again!) convinced myself I'm dying... I'm just going to stay in and read my book.

No really. I've totally convinced myself I'm dying. I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday to do full blood work.

No comments:

Post a Comment