Sunday, April 26, 2020

We were raised by post-it’s (update April 28)

April 28

FOUND IT!

It aired all over the country in the 70's and 80's because they knew there was a good chance mom and/or dad would be sitting in front of the TV if they were home at all.

(Click the link!)

https://youtu.be/jBy9VDEWKOE


APRIL 27

I'm milking the fear of Asians and coronavirus, for the rest of my life. I'd love to have sex with you but I broke out this morning in a RAGING case of coronavirus. It's itchy. Rash. Contagious. There's no cure. I have to stay home and self isolate for the next 6 months. It's the only way to get rid of it. Sorry.

30 years after WW2 ended, American children were still practicing air raid drills. Kids today don't know what those are. So here's Lewis Black, to explain it for you. ๐Ÿ˜‚


Alright, which one of you hates love? That's a great poem! 

If you got the time, I got more mildly, mildly entertaining...






Sheltered in fluorescent lighting has turned my grey hair yellow I think.

My fellow Asian Americans, it's time to get rid of that idiot currently in the White House. We're over 18 million strong. Come November vote Biden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment