Friday, February 7, 2020

Ryan Mclane

Can someone please get Ryan Mclane to text me his thoughts on Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead? He's reading The Fountainhead, right? That's so hot.

My heart belongs to another, whose doesn't, nonetheless....

Tonight I'm going to drink a glass of wine and fantasize about Ryan Mclane, dressed in grey sweats, black sweater, slippers, sitting in front of a fireplace reading The Fountainhead.

Men who cook.
Men who read.
Men who love cats
They're just hot.

Please do not tell me he drinks red wine too or my heart will simply explode.

Maybe this world isn't entirely doomed after all.  

Maybe I'll draw him instead of Richard Gere, circa The Gigalo.

Mclane can be my 2nd two foot tall famous person after Dolly Parton.


 I fucked up yet another Farrah drawing.


I don't know what's wrong with me with her. Not true. I do know. I'm worried about this cat...

Anyway, who's got a photo of Mclane I can reference? Maybe a different face will get me out of my funk.

Seriously though, I want to know what he thinks of The Fountainhead. Aramis and I are the only two people I know who've read it.

Remember when I mentioned Ayn Rand and the 1% back in June, 2018...

BLOG: BEING WOMEN

And people lost their damn minds because she's a conservative who writes about the 1%... Yeah, those people never actually read her books. Got an Android? Pluto was streaming three if her book based movies.

I'm still betting on the inevitable doom of society even though I believe it can be fixed. Humans just won't want to.

I look forward to that text message Mclane.

No comments:

Post a Comment