Sunday, November 8, 2015

One child law

I would vote for that. The only amendment I would like to see is, "Unless your other children are adopted of no biological relation."

The general public has their heads in the sand regarding how very little money this country has. Like I told my nearest and dearest, I'm happy to pay (their) social security if it means someone else gets to retire after a lifetime of work, because I'm pretty certain I won't see a dime of it. If I even live that long. And with our current president cutting social security every chance he gets, there may not be enough even for them.

This country gives all its money to the most undeserving humans on the planet. I have no idea why, but they do. Forget social security (since it seems we already have!) how will this country finance a military for the next 50 years? What's the incentive for men and women to enlist when retired personnel are not getting paid the money owed them? Draft?

This country is in very, very bad shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment