Saturday, March 7, 2015

It's all about him now

Dad had a few setbacks last month. Couldn't get his last chemo. Some complications. BUT he's a tough guy. He has a procedure on the 11th to remove a small brain tumor. No problems after that, and he can resume chemo.

I'm just working. Here. There. Everywhere. Can't really do much of anything else. I have nothing to offer/give to anyone right now.

If you want something from me not related to work, you're going to be waiting a while.

A long while (I suspect.)

And in the meantime I'm seeing more and more guys I once knew in varied forms of adult material. Good for them. It really is all about the men right now. It's their time. It's strange recognizing faces. Guys I hung out with, briefly knew. Awkward.

The men I work/ed with (live) and I, barely nod hello should we see each other out in public. It's just the way it is. Once I leave, that part of my day/life is over. No small talk.

So now it's just work...

And wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment