Sunday, February 15, 2015

sex PACER

I use the (GPS) Pacer app. I average out about 40 miles a week. Sometimes more. Burning approximately 3,088 calories a week.

I'm addicted to this app. Addicted!

The app also has a sex activity counter.

?

According to Pacer, 30 minutes of "general" sexual activity burns 50 calories.

Question: Is "general" sexual activity like - masturbating? Because then I'm burning an extra 150 calories a night.

According to Pacer "vigorous" sexual activity burns 79 calories.

What is "general" sex and how was 50 calories determined... ?

What is "vigorous" sex? And why is it only 29 calories difference?

You're so doing something wrong.

Next time I have sex on a bed (with someone else) I'm lashing my smartphone on one of my arms or legs...

In the name of science.

Oh please

I've done weirder.

No comments:

Post a Comment