Monday, April 16, 2018

What in the AFF is going on?

Being single is the ability to have a shitty day and not tell anyone about it.

Ok, well, I don’t have that ability, so...

WHY do swingers bother getting married? Tax breaks? Religion? I think I received an all time record high today for married/attached men writing me from couples profiles insisting they are single. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sweeeeeeet!! 

So I haven’t checked out AFF in a while. Just did. Holy dick pics. It took all of 5 seconds to say NEIN!!! Gaaaahhhhh put it away!!!! My eyes!!!! My eyes!!!!

You know it really shouldn’t be this hard. Have a few suit and tie photos, guys, because if by 40 years of age you don’t own a closet full of ties, nice button down shirts, jackets and matching dress shoes, we are so NOT going to hang out socially. 

And I know Vegas is hot in the summer therefor everyone has beachy photos, me too, still, unless you’re going to show up at a Wynn lounge, naked, erect, with a giant winky emoji over your face, put some damn clothes on! 

LAZY!!! 

(I don’t do lazy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment