Friday, March 2, 2018

I miss Craig Ferguson

The Late Late Show, was awesome. There, I said it. And that was the last talk show I watched.

Leno and Letterman were fun, but their replacements... ???

As I said before :

Any time a talk show host wants to quit entertainment and go into politics, cool. But if you're going to stay in entertainment, and that's your actual day job, then have the same expectations as you would anyone else at the their day job.

Make sense? You limousine liberals and your grande soy latte (go fuck yourselves!)

Hollywood is a disgrace. HOW do you have Joy Behar on TV? In the daylight, even?? She's a vile disgusting woman. Seriously, where did all the young talented beauties of Hollywood go? It's now over-run with Nancy Pelosi looking/behaving cruddy old unwatchable women.

Soooo I started a new project. Nothing big. Once a month. It's my mission to bring back style and lure to women, especially older women. Garbage old ladies, with garbage say-nothing mouths are on the way out! When I walk into a ladies clothing store I want to see more dresses and skirts. I want to see more women wearing dresses and skirts. Look nice ladies, that's our appeal. Nice hair. Nice clothes. Nice makeup. Nice shoes. Manicured nails.

We're women. Why do so many women today protest exercising, eating healthy, looking pretty, dressing nice, acting like a lady in public, and mastering her feminine lure? I don't want ANY man who honestly believes there's a grain of feminine value in Joy Behar!! Put that hag on a plane to Russia!! Am I using these exclamation marks correctly? Of course I am.

That saying "A lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets." Um, where's the being a lady, part?

You FAILED Justin Timberlake. Never bring in a man to do a woman's job.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment