Thursday, December 1, 2016

Stranger danger!

Dozens of men have declared their love for me, and none of them have ever wanted to see me fuck another guy. Play separate, sure. Sit around and watch some dude fuck me, no. I wouldn't want him to either. How is that NOT being cuckold? "Oh my god his cock feels so good baby!" And the love of your life is just sitting there doing nothing, watching, how is that NOT being a cuckold? I wouldn't want my guy, who I loved, just sitting there. I'd lose respect for him. Love does things to the mind. I could only love a masculine dominant man over other men. But that's how I'm wired. It's also why I remain single. I love men to watch. Just not MY man.

I understand when single men say, "I could never enjoy watching a woman I love fuck another guy." I get it. I'm wired the same way. I don't care if he fucks other women but I'm not just going to stand there and watch. Strangers, sure. Absolutely. I can watch strangers fuck. It's hot. Someone I'm in love with however, probably not.

I tried getting my childhood love to swing with me, but he is far wiser than I am. I'd hate THAT to be thing that breaks up our lifelong friendship/companionship.

No comments:

Post a Comment