Thursday, June 25, 2015

Gross incompetence. It's a thing.

You can't fight stupid. It easier joining them. Aramis and I "accidentally" ended up at Mexicali, Studio City, due to our gross incompetence for driving directions. Sorry. Of course we have GPS but we're both too stupid to use it.

I approve this message.

When you text with someone (you) do realize texting is in print. You can't get away with, "I never said this" or "We never discussed that" when if you scroll up, there's the entire conversation for you to re-read.

Genius.

I would love to call (you) to discuss things further, but this phone is really, really hard to operate. All these buttons on this keypad.. Simone confused!

Why do they make phones so hard to operate! (310) 63&?35@?!'taxkyw£\_?=#hk

See what I mean?! Hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment