Friday, May 1, 2015

Let the girl do her job!

Just heard Baltimore State Attorney Mosby, announce the charges against the police officers present during the death of Freddie Grey. Let the girl do her job. I have zero faith in news reporters. During the Q&A portion of the news conference after her announcement of the charges against mentioned police officers, Mosby had the (unholy) patience to reply to reporters over and over, "I can't answer that question without compromising the trial." Followed by another news reporter asking the exact same question. So please allow me to finish Mosby's reply of, "I can't answer that question without compromising the trial" by adding what we were all thinking, "I can't answer that question without compromising the trial. Did you not hear me the first time! How about the second time, or the third! Christ almighty on Friday, I know you people heard me! I don't have time to stand here and repeat myself all day! I got work to do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment