Friday, March 28, 2014

The Lady...

In response to Yahoo calling Lada Gaga "Submissive" - apparently you don't understand what "submissive" means. I love when people in America report stories without a firm grasp on the English language.

Here's what the Lady said... 

"Yes, actually," the 27-year-old Grammy winner said. "He's totally in charge. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner. He has a job, too, and he is really busy!"

"I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do," she explained. "It's not good for relationships to tell men what to do."

Fist bump. It's called mutual respect. It's not good for any relationship to tell each other what to do.

I can't cook, but I'm awesome at following a recipe and I give excellent back massages to make up for my lack of culinary skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment